Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Few Things I Have Learned and Am Learning...

1.   Daytime tv sucks.  News churns all day long.
2.   Ellen, Oprah and me...bffs...Dr. Oz makes me crazy.
3.   My family is the best...good times and bad.
4.   I have the very, very best friends in the whole world...and they can cook!
5.   I can live (sort of) with shaving once a week...in my chair by the sink.
6.   My old dog's snoring is comforting when home alone.
7.   There is a big difference in lonely and being alone.  
8.   The Twilight movie series is actually quite good.
9.   I totally suck at Words with Friends and yet I still play.
10. It takes much practice to stay present in life.
11. I love Anderson Cooper...and...Steven Tyler!
12. I miss cooking.
13. I have faith in humanity.
14. Life is not neat and tidy.
15. Much of my bucket list revolves around food.
16. Nature teaches us so very much.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheryl...Love keeping up with your journey. Dying to know what's on your 'food bucket list'! LOLOL Your attitude is amazing...can I borrow some of it??!! :D Keep fighting girl....Joann

    ReplyDelete